Well, God-willing, this time tomorrow we should have a new baby. I plan to blog fiercely tomorrow night.
Say a prayer for Joy, and for little Libby. And squeeze one in there for me, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd here While these visions did appear. And this weak and idle theme, No more yielding but a dream...
4 comments:
Praying for you guys:)
Congrats dad! Libby is beautiful!!! Take care o' that woman of yours:)
Congrats on your new little lady! I checked out Joy's blog and then thought I would see what you had added to yours (in case there happened to be a few more pics)! Since there wasn't anything new yet, I got hung up reading your last few entries... I just have to tell you how much I enjoyed your writing! You really should be published... Thanks for the good humor and thought provoking entries!
Congrats Jeremy! She's so pudgy - the best kind of baby:)
I Hope Joy and Libby (and you too) are all doing well and recovering - enjoy her!
Post a Comment