It didn't take me long to become "that guy." You know, the blogger who mysteriously vanishes and ceases posting.
In my defense, it's been an insane week(s) since my last entry here.
I bought a scooter. It is a glorious TGB Laser R9. 150 smokin' cubic centimeters of power. This translates into a comfortable 60mph- 65 if I really push it or if I'm going downhill, and 100mph+ if I drive off a mountain. Just kidding, mom. I assure you I will not drive off a mountain. Into oncoming traffic or under the influence, maybe. Just kidding again.
Which brings me to my next point/article of braggadocio: when it comes to "the deal," my prowess is unparalelled. I managed to talk the seller down a loooong ways in order to meet my budget. Then I bought a pretty sweet helmet on the cheap, too. (NOTE: A huge thanks to Jason Scrivner and Chris Mckenzie, who persuaded me to be sure I only bought a helmet with a face mask. It was only 2 rides before an enormous locust met his demise on what would have been my right cheek!)
Speaking of winged insects, my clients are dropping like FLIES! I suppose this is nothing to brag about, but the reality is that I have seen several clients placed in the psych hospital, the juvenile detention center, and the jail. The blue ribbon goes to one who hung himself to death in the Ada County Jail. All kidding aside- this was boy who had no business being involved in the criminal justice system. He should have been hospitalized long ago. ::sigh:: our system just isn't seamless, is it?
I'm still processing the "bailout." On the surface, it sure seems like a plan to have the government subsidize massive losses rich folks incurred on the stock market. Then again, I'm pretty middle class and I'm the owner of some real underperformers on the market.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment