Wednesday, April 15, 2009
aunt 'rhea
My least favorite aunt came to town yesterday: Aunt 'Rhea. Everytime she visits I feel ill. Let's be honest: she stinks, and calling her a pain in the butt would be too generous. I think the worst part has been my anxiety about the upcoming (this Saturday) Robie Creek race. There's no way I can run 13 miles when I've been dealing with diarrhea. I've been drinking and eating like normal- and then last night I started puking. Today I don't feel much better. I hope to be done with the sickness by tomorrow. That gives me Thursday and Friday to drink TONS of fluids and load up on carbs. I'm feeling pretty nervous about it- but simply not running isn't a pleasant prospect, either. I've been working hard to run this thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will be praying you feel better and recovered by race day.
YOU CAN DOOO ITTTT!
Bummer! Please be careful with the race (sorry, that "mom" statement just had to come out)
Don't worry. Noah was hit with the big DADDY 'RHEA this week. It was explosive. On the bright side, at least you're not wearing a diaper and having it coat your cheeks.
Post a Comment