The hunt is afoot! The search never tires
(because it's driven by a feeling that never expires) As if in a daze
the hunter pursues new ways to express the depth
of an instinct that defies definition
That's right, an instinct. An urge that transcends choice
and extends into the realms of biological need. (And now,
I give it a voice) I must cherish you!
There is no option not to- it is categorized with breathing, sleeping, and eating
cookie dough: something unfathomable for me to not do.
Still I grasp at new ways to make it known- because words, gifts,
acts of kindness, et. cetera simply aren't enough on their own. (so now
my focus shifts) To finding some sensation
that is like the way you
make me feel- that I might provide it to you as meager compensation
P.S.How much I admire you,
I suspect you cannot realize.
So what I now embark to do
may come as a surprise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment