I know weariness. I've felt it myself. And I've seen it firsthand. Is there any sweeter relief than the release from weariness? Sometimes that means re-evaluating what you're doing. Sometimes it means simply stopping for a breath. Sometimes it means sharing your load with others (even with the nebulous "others" of cyberspace).
Exciting things have been happening in my life. Spiritual things. Interpersonal things. Parenting things. Marriage things. Vocational things. Community things. Many exciting things. To list them here without context wouldn't be just.
This blog has long served as my sounding board to make sense of things that happen. And, when I'm really lucky, some of you have given me feedback or let me know that you're still present in my life.
I had a good, long pause this weekend. And I received an unexpected piece of feedback. My epiphany: maybe this blog still matters.
And, I feel like writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!!! I hope you start writing again. I've missed your thoughts, insight, stories, and wisdom. And then there is your own personal humor that I find hilarious.
Please write. You and your thoughts matter! :)
Thanks Sarah! Glad you're still here!!
Post a Comment