Logged another 17 miles over the past few days. I'm finding it helps if I can get miles during the weekends. Sleep seems to be getting more and more difficult to come by.
Our schedules are just too full. We have events scheduled for the kids almost every night of the week- often more than one kid to more than one different event at different locations at the same time. The logistics are nightmarish. But, we're making it.
I worked the BSU game this weekend. We CRUSHED some poor school from a lesser division. I don't know what's up with our schedule. We go from playing UW on the road to playing UTM at home. That UW game was ugly- we haven't been smacked down like that in the ten+ years I've been watching the Broncos. Maybe there's something to be said for getting smacked down once in a while?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment