Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4th, 2014

Yesterday I had to cinch my belt to a new loop. I was stronger in the weight room- I noticed that the weights that felt almost immovable one month ago felt almost insignificant today. There were times I was tempted to just throw the weights- partly out of sheer elation, partly because they felt that light to me. My body is beginning to change.

I can't say I've been very faithful with my diet. I'm undisciplined, and that's being generous. But I'm working out 5-6 days per week and I've cut out most of the really cheap calories. Going to restaurants is just killing me. I think my progress would be faster if I could tame the beast that is my appetite. But I think the exercise and sheer volume of calories expended covers for a lot of those indiscretions. Still, I can do better.


No comments: