::sigh::
it can't be new year's resolution time already, can it? I'm still working on last year's...and the last several years'! Actually, last year's resolution was to get in better shape. I think I accomplished that one. I still have a LONG ways to go before I feel like I'm in good shape, but nevertheless I am in better shape than I was a year ago. If you told me a year ago that I'd complete a half-marathon I'd have never believed it. Much of the goals for 2009 will involve exercise again this year. The great thing about running is how measurable progress is.
For sure, one of this year's resolutions will be to survive. We're expecting our third kid in late-July (which means it'll probably go down in late-June) TANGENT ALERT: There is something magical about my sperm. No, silly, not just the fact that it wields the power to replicate me. I know, I know, that is awesome enough for the most discerning buyer. But the real magic lies in the apparent potency here. I'm like the mailman- I always deliver. Only I even deliver on Sundays. Actually, Michael Phelps called me. It seems he wanted to get some swimming pointers from my sperm. My inner entrepreneur suggests I list my sperm on craig's list. Then again, the ethics would probably bog me down. Stinkin' ethics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats, Jer! You guys make an awesome couple, awesome parents!
You have some competition, my friend. Toot your horn now because you've got us on number, but we'll be talking after our baby #3 conception.
Post a Comment