I've been dealing with some lower back pain lately. I think I need to stretch better.
Ran 6.80 today to bring my month to 27.07 and my year to 555.58. I'm still ahead of schedule after shortening two of my runs and skipping another run entirely last week.
My wife and I celebrate our anniversary this weekend. 11 years! That sounds so long but it doesn't feel like it's been long. My wife is amazing. One of the things I love about her is that she runs with me. Yesterday we woke up without kids and we went for a run together. She's fast, but that's not what I love about her. One thing I love about her is how DYNAMIC she is. She can do it all. Yesterday morning she ran 8:15's for four miles without breaking a sweat. Then she went to church and taught charades to a group of kids in Sunday School. Then she came home and made cupcakes for our daughter's upcoming birthday party. Not just any plain old cupcakes, either. She's just amazing and I'm lucky to have her. Yesterday when I watched her blow past me during our run I thought to myself, I can't believed THAT is MY wife!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are right--she IS amazing. She is the best mom I know. :)
Post a Comment