July 1st- the year is halfway over.
I had one of the best weekends in memory. I did everything and everything was awesome. Too much to recap right now.
I logged 118 miles in June 2013- a new all-time high for me. In the last 4 days I have run 3 times and tallied 22 miles. I'm at 535.26 on the year- easily a few days ahead of schedule. My plan is to aim for triple digits again in July and August and give myself some cushion headed into the fall.
I'm looking for a race to run this fall. The City of Trees half marathon is a likely target. The Farm Man challenge was probably my favorite race of 2012 and I could see myself hitting that one again, too.
Side note: I'm so grateful for the people I run with. There aren't many of them, but they mean alot to me. It has reinforced the importance of community, of support, and cameraderie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment