I'm trying to keep my time at the gym under 90 minutes. Today I was there for 75 minutes. I did 30 minutes in the weight room and then 45 minutes on the track. I'm so weak! Seriously, my muscles fatigue after 1-2 sets at minimal weight. I guess I have trained my body to be doing aerobic exercise or to be sedentary. All it takes is a few different exercises and I feel like I've depleted all my energy. My muscles are really sore- yesterday at work I had a leg cramp so severe I fell out of my chair! Thank goodness nobody was there to tease me. I can't wait to see some performance improvement...it's pretty humbling to be the biggest dude in the gym but lifting the lightest amount of weight.
I've been doing okay with my eating. For 3 of 4 days so far I've been under my goal for calories (on New Year's Eve I gave myself permission to hog out). This morning I realized I haven't pooped in a couple of days. I think I'm using up all the fuel and don't have much left over for pooping. This is a bummer- I'll miss it! I will get alarmed if something doesn't happen soon though. I'm trying to be diligent about eating more natural foods and drinking more water. Usually I slam coffee until noon. Now I stop drinking coffee and start drinking water around 10:30.
I told some people I'd like to get my body fat percentage below 10%. They laughed at me. Is that an unrealistic goal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment