Today I realized that not all of the months have 31 days. Boo! I ran 5.5miles today to bring my montjly total to 80.70 miles. As long as I hit 5 miles for 2 out of the next 3 days I will hit 90. That's one of my biggets months ever- I think I've only been in the 90's once before.
The Race to Robie Creek is calling to me! Registration opens on 2/18/13 and it fills up FAST. As in, if you don't get registered within the first five minutes then you aren't getting registered. It's pretty insane that so many people want to run such a horrific event. And don't be mistaken- this is a wretched, miserable event. I don't know why I love it the way I do. I guess it provides an obvious stage to live out my adopted motto: DO HARD THINGS. Robie Creek is about as hard to do as anything I've ever done. Only one leg of Hood to Coast ranks harder in terms of races/runs I have completed. And even that is debatable.
Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment