Today was my longest run of young 2013: 7.1 miles. I ran hard for 4 miles and then settled into a slow trot. I planned to go 6 but felt so good I figured I should tack on the extra mile while I had the energy.
I remembered a nugget of wisdom this morning in the form of a quotation. This quote has been attributed to John Lennon, amongst others.
"Everything will be alright in the end. If everything isn't alright, this isn't the end."
I have shared this ideology with many young people in counseling sessions. Today I shared it with myself.
Sometimes it feels the world is caving in.
Relentless waves crash again, and again, and again.
Sometimes, often times, all the the time,
I don't know even know where to begin.
But everytime, everytime, E.V.E.R.Y.T.I.M.E-
My God saves me in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this.
Post a Comment