Another 7.11 miles this morning- this time in new shoes! I ended up settling for a pair of Asics (Cumulus 14) because I had a hard time finding my standard Nike Lunar Glides anywhere in Nampa. I've run in Asics before- they start stiff and then seem to shrink around the foot and give a really custom feeling fit. I'm excited and was happy to feel more cushion when we ran this morning.
I will get one more Sunday morning run at Farmer Andy's and probably end around 120 on the month- easily my biggest month ever. I've been around 100 before but never over 110. I have run 17 times this month.
I'm excited for the weekend! My last client bailed today and I have a few extra minutes to spend on paperwork- but here I find myself daydreaming about weekend plans. Beyond running, I'm planning to go kayaking with my father in law, have dear friends over for a BBQ, go to my brother's for a BBQ, go to Church, go to Small Group, go to a WWII Air Show, and mow my lawn. It's gonna be scorching hot but I intend to have as much fun as possible anyways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment